Who We Are
The Optimist Club of Stratford is a group of volunteers in action for the youth in our community. This Club was chartered in 1937 and has contributed over $3,000,000 in the past 40 years to minor sports and community projects.
The Optimist Club of Stratford has supported:
• Childhood Cancer • St. John Ambulance • Scouts • Optimism Place • Fall Fair
• Bike Day • Battle of the Bands • Chess Tournament • Tennis Day • Youth Bowling
• Trout Derby • Stratford Optimist Basketball Association and much more!
Major Sponsorships have included:
• $60,000 to Stratford General Hospital • $25,000 to Optimism Place
• $10,000 to Children’s Hospital of Western Ontario Foundation • $60,000 to Rec Centre